NOVA FOR UKRAINE
In these pages you will find information on how NOVA is supporting Ukrania and Ukranian Citizens. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
- ERC FOR UKRAINE: JOBS FOR RESEARCHERS FLEEING THE WARThe European Research Council (ERC) has appealed to its grantees to provide temporary employment to refugee researchers and support staff, such as technician and lab managers, from Ukraine. The ERC has contacted all its 5,600 current grantees and is collecting information on possible job opportunities. This data will be compiled and progressively published on the… Read more: ERC FOR UKRAINE: JOBS FOR RESEARCHERS FLEEING THE WAR
- Call for expressions of interest for people from Ukraine to obtain an academic opportunity in PortugalThe Global Platform for Higher Education in Emergencies is working in close cooperation with Higher Education Institutions, networks of Laboratories and Research Centres in Portugal to offer academic opportunities to students/researchers and scholars from Ukraine, who are fleeing the war and looking for a safe haven and a welcoming environment to make steps through these… Read more: Call for expressions of interest for people from Ukraine to obtain an academic opportunity in Portugal
- Patient Innovation reúne soluções para ajudar refugiados ucranianos (e quem os quer ajudar)Artigo no Público sobre iniciativas da plataforma Patient Innovation em resposta à situação na Ucrânia.
- Donation of goods and money for the victims of the conflict in UkraineNOVASST is collaborating in the collection of donation of essential goods and money in favor of the victims of the conflict. (more information)
- Open online Portuguese language course at NOVA FCSH for Ukranians citizensThe open online language course “Portuguese as a Foreign Language (A1)” was created for the refugee community that is already in Portugal or that will come to Portugal. The programmes are taught by volunteer qualified portuguese teachers.